THE E A S T DISTRICT


Values Of East :
1) Work hard & Play hard
2) Live like a family, serve as an army
3) Leadership is key
Leadership = Ownership = Completion

Follow EAST!

Leave a Message


Sunday, July 1, 2007Â Â 10:48 PM

Testimonies from East E
East Eccentric has two converts!!!
They are Constance and Guifang from PRCS!
(hip hip hooray, hooray, hooray!)
Amen, please join us in prayers and pray for them regularly!


Chenglee:
Hereby, I want to use this time to affirm minnie mouse! HAHA. yes, when I look at you right, you make me reminded of a verse," Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.-1 Timothy 4:11-13" . For you, is young physically! It’s just so amazing to see you sharing your faith to the three PRCS girls, who are like one year older than you, but that doesn’t make you lose heart or get discouraged! God saw this, and honor your spirit! Thank you, sister! You are such an inspiration, really admire this girl, she is not afraid to go out and evax alone, even if it means like she needs to outreach to people who are much older than her! wheepes! Thank God for you!!


Changkat Changi's Pioneering Team:
HAHA! Guess who am I?
Yippee, it’s ACT CUTE time! Nah, it’s to share a wonderful testimony that God has blessed Changkat with!
Yeah, remembered sharing with Cheng, Meng, PQ that our goal for the first week is to have 40 contacts! But hey, yesterday evening our pioneering team has decided that we want 70! We prayed after collating our contacts and discussing some issues. Eh then today we evaxed again. GUESS WHAT! We then counted the contacts we have in total plus the previous one is, 65! And we evaxed only after 6pm, but God still gave us people! Like what Siewling said, "Praise the Lord!" Indeed, it’s unbelievable! But we really really pray that their hearts will be open to the gospel, to us. Or else, it's no use! PLEASE! P.U.S.H = Pray Until Something Happens. We want to do this; we're in this, BECAUSE JESUS IS WORTHY! During many prayers recently, God has an individual word for every one of the members, and I'm thankful for His faithfulness. May we really live believing the WOG, like what Cheng said, confirmed by Daniel Cheah, let's chiong for CG08 because the Word says that it's POSSIBLE! Woooohoo!
By Cutie and team (:
LOL KIDDING! JIAYOU!!!


Kaysee:
Hello everybody. You guys must have been going down to the different schools to pioneer for the past few days?! Dunman team definitely has, and we are enjoying the time there, even though it means rushing down to Dunman every single day after school, standing under the hot sun, trying to get people to do surveys etc. but just one thing i want to say is, God is faithful! God has the timing for every single thing, even though it means giving us responsive contacts at the very last minute!
Oh yeah, I am going to share what happened today in the ground of Dunman! Yeah yeah, at around 7thirty today, we were sitting at the void deck just opposite the school, trying to collate every contact we have, and putting them into our contacts book! Whoohoo! We stayed till so long, because we heard that there will be choir practice until 6-7pm like that. At first, we really saw a lot of people leaving the school, students that were in groups of 7 or even more than that, haha, so we got a bit disappointed at first, cause they were in such a HUGE group, and they were all walking AWAY frm the place we were in.
But, God remains to be faithful. Three young girls actually walked past us, towards the mama shop that is just behind us! Whoohoo! One of them left, so I and meng approached the two girls that were left there. And guess what, they appeared to be super responsive, kept on joking with us, playing around, they aren’t shy at all! That’s so amazing.. And when they finished the surveys, and we waved each other goodbye, i SUDDENLY have the strong urge to ask if they usually go online at night! Miraculously, one of them asked us to give her back her survey paper, because she forgot to write her msn address!
The both of them were sec 2 this year, and one of them is a sectional leader for choir, which means she has a certain level of influence among her peers and juniors, this is great, isnt it! Not only that, we are so blessed with good and responsive contacts, and we are still in the midst of SOW-ing on them! We really hope they can come and know Jesus soon and very soon!
And also, me and meng will be meeting Elena( dolphin's cousin) next week for lunch! yes, and i tell you, she is really talkative and is even willing to miss a few buses just to talk to me and meng! Yeah yeah! She is a drum major, man! oh man!
We just feel so blessed!
I felt very blessed too!
cause I have a bunch of team-mates that are willing to go all out for God in this process, and even though it means that they need to rush down after schools to get to dunman( not a very short distance okay! cause Dunman is in a weird place) HAHA. You guys were great! Thank God for all of you! Thanks for coming down whether it is shine or rain, thanks for getting out of your comfort zones, and that undying spirit that is burning stronger and stronger every single day. i believe with all my heart that God will never shortchange us! DUNMAN WILL GROW, let's keep this going on!


Jeslin:
[Joshua 1:9]
Remember, this is gonna’ be a spiritual warfare, so get God in, get the holy spirit in! Don’t leave them up! Jiayou everybody, this verse is for all of you out there, hope that you guys can cling on to this verse every time you go for evaxing and etc.
And also, I have been sick for the past few days. On Saturday, it took a bad turn. My throat is really sore and bad, even at the verge of not able to talk, and zhao xiang every now and then! Haha, and I went down to Dunman since Monday, and it means, I need to talk and talk, and TALK! Haha!! By right, it should makes my throat even worse right (yah, cause I don’t really take medicine, or drink a lot a lot of water), but my voice got so much better, at least no more zhoa xiang! THANK YOU, GOD!

Archives

June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | February 2008 | March 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 |

Links

East A | East C | East D |
Alvin | Chenglee | Dennis | Jacq | Pastor Jeff | Pastor Shirley | Jacq | Yiqin |

CHORDS


Click here for all chords!

A

All Day | Assuredly Yours

B

Blessed be your Name | Break Free

D

Deeply in Love | Divine Exchange
Dont pass me by | Draw me close | Dwelling Places

E

Emmanuel | Evermore | Everybody Praise
Everybody praise the Lord | Everyday | Everyday
Everything to me | Everything to me(united) | Everything's alright
Everything's changed | Everytime | Fire Fall Down

F

Follow | Follow the Son | For All You Done
For this Cause | For who you are | Forever
Forever (Hillsongs) | Found | Free
From God above | From the inside out | Give You Praise

G

Give Us Clean Hands | Glorify Your Name | God Has All The Grace And The Power
God is Great | God is Moving | God is the Strength
God is the strength of my heart | God Will Make A Way | Great Awakening
Great In Power | Great Is The Lord | Greater
Greatest Gift | Hallelujah | Have Your Way

H

Hear Our Praises | heart of worship | Here I Am
Here I am to Worship | Hero | Higher_I Believe In You
Highest | History Maker | Holy Spirit Rain Down
Holy spirit touch me from above | Hosanna | How Could I Live Without You
How Great Is Our God | How I Love You | How Much

I

I Adore | I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever | I exalt Thee
I live for Jesus | I Live for You | I Love the Way You Love Me
i Simply Live for You | I Will Bless Your Name | I Will Boast
I Will Pray | I Worship You Almighty God | I'm Forever Yours
I'm Held By Your Love | I've Got The Joy | In Freedom
In Your Hands | Indescribable | Into Thy presence
Into Your presence | It Is A Small Small World | It Is Your Love
It's Your Blood

J

Jesus Come

K

King of Majesty | Kingdom Come | Knocking On The Doors of Heaven

L

Let Everything that has Breathe | Let the Praises Ring | Let the Rain Of Your Presence
Let the Whole World | Let your Spirit Come | Living With You
Lord I Give You My Heart | Lord I Lift Your Name On High | Lord Of All
Lover of My Heart

M

Magnificent> | Majestic | Majesty
Mighty to Save | More | More Than Life
More to See | My Best friend | My God
My Heart, Your Home | My Life is Yours | My Source

N

Need You Here | Need You in My life | No One Like You
No Tomorrow | None But Jesus | Not Ashamed
Nothing Compares | Now that Youíre near

O

O How I Long | Oceans Will Part | One Day
One Desire | One Way | One Way
Only One For Me | Open The Eyes of My Heart | Open Up The Gates

W

When I think About the Lord

Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically