THE E A S T DISTRICT


Values Of East :
1) Work hard & Play hard
2) Live like a family, serve as an army
3) Leadership is key
Leadership = Ownership = Completion

Follow EAST!

Leave a Message


Thursday, July 5, 2007Â Â 1:54 AM

hello !
HAISING TEAM PROUDLY PRESENT YOU WITH OUR TESTIMONY ! hahaha !
like any other pioneering team , last week was a hectic one for everyone cos we're all busy gathering contact pool . initially all wasn't very fruitful until the very last minute and this indeed boost the team's morale knowing that their labour's not in vain ! =D
my team consist of irene , shushan , sylvia and me . yea they are young... and I'M NOT ! =x anyway we went down last monday and tuesday but we didn't have much contacts and all of them ain't very responsive . i seriously wonder what's wrong with haising people cos MOST are very unfriendly when we approached them and they always refer us to talk to their palm instead . all of us went back , feeling not very fruitful but even more determined to evax to our very best during our next meet up .
on thurs we went down knowing full well that we don't have much time left . eager to get to know more people but yet we faced even MORE rejections =x our spirits are very much dampen due to the fact that people aren't responding to us despite our efforts and the-fake-or-not-fake smile on our faces . nevertheless i was very encouraged by irene's spirit , she was like " aiya very heartbroken ! but i'll not go home until and unless i have enough contacts ! " but then the time was like very late so we went pasir ris library to rest and do our homework , regaining our spiritual health with some fellowshipping and encouragements =D
friday approached and lo and behold NO FRUITS AGAIN ! we're like what's happening ! still we did not gave up , we had a conclusion that haising people are weirdos so we decided to go to the library hoping to catch some good seed . we walked past these three haising girls and we're all about to outreach to them when we heard them murmuring irene's name . one of them are actually the girl that irene reached out to the past few days , so we went over and started chatting . yes indeed it was kinda of awkward but we managed to break the ice with some jokes . they're friendly people and responsive to us , though not to the word cos one of them did say church is a "no-no" but i could sense her impression of church change as we continued our conversation . we chatted for quite long then we went to eat burger king together , so it was like also sowing.. had a great time with them and this indeed helped the team to see God working in desperate situations =D

wanna affirm my team cos as you can see , ALL OF THEM ARE NEW IN THIS . in fact this is their first time yet they are so courageous in stepping out to talk to people . God sees your heart , he'll never ever shortchange you . continue doing to your best and He'll top up the rest ! let's believe together and claim His promise =D

wanna share something about my caregroup too ! haha all these silly people really brighten up my life =D yea we had this two pre believing east view girls joining us for caregroup regularly and i can sense strongly that one of these girls are already like accepted Jesus into her life but we have not yet speak to her bout Christ and yet she's already praising and worshipping God . tell me this is cool or cool ?! then got this dunman girl call yiling , i personally don't know her well but i heard from my silly caregroup that she's head over heels with them . as in really love hanging out with us and even mentioned in her blog that she wants to come to hope church again ! tell me again.. is this cool or cool ?!!? fine east eccentric , love us alright ! =D HAHAHAHAHA ! I REALLY MEAN LOVE ! MUST LOVEEEEE AR !

ec1 , jiayou for
HAISING
JUNYUAN and
ST HILDA'S !
=D


to the rest ,
COMPLETE CG08 !
we're all in this together ! =D



edited
forget to mention that irene and shushan went down to sow on this haising sec one girl on youth day . heard from them that it was fruitful ! and these two babes did it all on their own and they're first time . i can't stand it ! they are powerful ! HAHAHAHAHA ! they went to watch movie , eat and play basketball . all on their own ! they rock and rock and rock and maybe might roll ! and the list goes on 5941664 times ! =D



till then ,
cheers ,
denise =D

Archives

June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | February 2008 | March 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 |

Links

East A | East C | East D |
Alvin | Chenglee | Dennis | Jacq | Pastor Jeff | Pastor Shirley | Jacq | Yiqin |

CHORDS


Click here for all chords!

A

All Day | Assuredly Yours

B

Blessed be your Name | Break Free

D

Deeply in Love | Divine Exchange
Dont pass me by | Draw me close | Dwelling Places

E

Emmanuel | Evermore | Everybody Praise
Everybody praise the Lord | Everyday | Everyday
Everything to me | Everything to me(united) | Everything's alright
Everything's changed | Everytime | Fire Fall Down

F

Follow | Follow the Son | For All You Done
For this Cause | For who you are | Forever
Forever (Hillsongs) | Found | Free
From God above | From the inside out | Give You Praise

G

Give Us Clean Hands | Glorify Your Name | God Has All The Grace And The Power
God is Great | God is Moving | God is the Strength
God is the strength of my heart | God Will Make A Way | Great Awakening
Great In Power | Great Is The Lord | Greater
Greatest Gift | Hallelujah | Have Your Way

H

Hear Our Praises | heart of worship | Here I Am
Here I am to Worship | Hero | Higher_I Believe In You
Highest | History Maker | Holy Spirit Rain Down
Holy spirit touch me from above | Hosanna | How Could I Live Without You
How Great Is Our God | How I Love You | How Much

I

I Adore | I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever | I exalt Thee
I live for Jesus | I Live for You | I Love the Way You Love Me
i Simply Live for You | I Will Bless Your Name | I Will Boast
I Will Pray | I Worship You Almighty God | I'm Forever Yours
I'm Held By Your Love | I've Got The Joy | In Freedom
In Your Hands | Indescribable | Into Thy presence
Into Your presence | It Is A Small Small World | It Is Your Love
It's Your Blood

J

Jesus Come

K

King of Majesty | Kingdom Come | Knocking On The Doors of Heaven

L

Let Everything that has Breathe | Let the Praises Ring | Let the Rain Of Your Presence
Let the Whole World | Let your Spirit Come | Living With You
Lord I Give You My Heart | Lord I Lift Your Name On High | Lord Of All
Lover of My Heart

M

Magnificent> | Majestic | Majesty
Mighty to Save | More | More Than Life
More to See | My Best friend | My God
My Heart, Your Home | My Life is Yours | My Source

N

Need You Here | Need You in My life | No One Like You
No Tomorrow | None But Jesus | Not Ashamed
Nothing Compares | Now that Youíre near

O

O How I Long | Oceans Will Part | One Day
One Desire | One Way | One Way
Only One For Me | Open The Eyes of My Heart | Open Up The Gates

W

When I think About the Lord

Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically